The mobile massage company “I Bring It” is independently owned and operated by Ashley Soldera since 2012. She serves massage clients in their home, condo, office, hotel, and workplace all across the GTA.
She provides chair and lay down table massages, deep tissue sports massages and also provides prenatal treatments for women who are pregnant from 3 – 9 months. A special pregnancy pillow is provided so that a new mom can lay down faced down comfortably instead of sideways. She also offers postnatal massages which help greatly after the birthing process with circulation, hormone balance and cortisol reduction. She offers relaxing and soothing body massages which are great for stress management and healing muscular pain. All such great benefits for your health and well being.
Her mission is to be your healer, in body, energy, mind and spirit. She loves to get to the root of the problem and talk thru any issues on your mind. Your beliefs, thoughts and emotions lead to the types of actions & behaviours you adopt. Relieve yourself from buried pain trapped deep within your spirit and get rid of knots blocked up in your body tissues. Ashley will heal you holistically.
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Masters in Human Kinetics
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Computing, specializing in Cognitive Science
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (Complex Disorders, Anxiety, Chronic Illness & Diabetes Management)
- Motivational Interviewer & Lifestyle Modification Coach
- Fundamentals of Addictions Diploma in Social Work
- Certified Holistic Nutritional Practitioner
- CanFitPro Personal Fitness Trainer
- CanFitPro Nutrition & Wellness Specialist
- Aquafitness Water Instructor
- Standard First Aid & CPR ‘C’ Certified Health Care Practitioner
- NCCP Level 1 Figure Skating Coach
- Advanced Open Water Scuba Diver PADI
Hiking, HIIT, Cycling Indoors, Bootcamp, Salsa Dancing, Rollerblading, Snowboarding, Downhill Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Recreational Squash & Tennis, Swimming Laps, Regular Blood Donor, Travels Internationally.
- Co-Author of Self Empowerment Reset: Our Conversation with the Divine with Rev Marianne Padjan – available on Amazon
- Peer-Health Educator Journalist @ Queen’s University Health Magazine
- Sports List NCCA Journalist
- Sports Writer for Young Athletes in Mental Health Journal
Teaching, Research and Experiences:
- Brain & Behavior Mental Disorders Course Guest Speaker for Dr. Sheldon Joseph, Toronto
- Neural & Physiological Motor Control Lab Research & Teaching Assistant, Ottawa
- Genetics and Epidemiology Dept. Of Psychiatry – Research Assistant, Ottawa
- Sports Nutrition Lecturer @ Algonquin College, Ottawa
- Holistic Nutritional Vegan Baker at Fresh Food Farms Bakery
- Protein Banana Balls Creator: www.bananaballs.ca
- Sports Event Broadcaster @ University of Ottawa Gee Gee’s Hockey Team
- Executive & Event Planner @ Marketing Breakthroughs Sports Celebrity Dinner, Ottawa